Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Bird House was created as an addendum to MudBay Musings as a way to share my home bird photographs with other artists. These photos are not meant to be artistic in themselves, but it's my hope you will find them a handy reference for your quilts, collages and mixed-media projects.

This is a blog for those of us who need or prefer a bit of help in the drawing department... I've tried to capture various poses of my feathered friends since I always seem to wish I had a slightly different angle of them for this-or-that, but just can't seem to wrap my brain around how to draw the changes. I hope you find these images fun and useful - thanks for stopping by!

For flower and garden photographs in the same format, visit my MudBay Garden blog.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chestnut-backed Chickadee






2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the image you captured of him singing ... his little mouth open wide with song! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá,

    muito lindo o seu trabalho.É um encanto! Obrigada por compartilhar. Já coloquei um link em meu blog.
    detudoumpoucotracomais.blogspot.com.

    Com certeza vou usar suas imagens, mas estou colocando o endereço de seu blogger nelas.

    Boa sotrte!

    ReplyDelete