Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Bird House was created as an addendum to MudBay Musings as a way to share my home bird photographs with other artists. These photos are not meant to be artistic in themselves, but it's my hope you will find them a handy reference for your quilts, collages and mixed-media projects.

This is a blog for those of us who need or prefer a bit of help in the drawing department... I've tried to capture various poses of my feathered friends since I always seem to wish I had a slightly different angle of them for this-or-that, but just can't seem to wrap my brain around how to draw the changes. I hope you find these images fun and useful - thanks for stopping by!

For flower and garden photographs in the same format, visit my MudBay Garden blog.


Friday, May 14, 2010

Pine Siskin

Very sweet, social finches, often seen with American Goldfinches or House Finches.  During prolific years, they are easily attracted with finch seed and black-oil sunflower seed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment